Wednesday, December 21, 2011

*HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND THANK YOU

YOUR SCRIBE
As you know, I started this Blog for the use and I hope interest, of my children and their children and... well, you get the picture. That purpose still holds good. But along the way some kind folk from various parts of Australia and the rest of the world have dropped in to see what went on way back when. You are all most welcome , so don't feel you are intruding in any way.

I want to wish every one of you, but family of course most especially and whenever you might read this, a Happy Christmas now or in whatever year you are in(!), and to thank you for reading . I quite enjoy telling the stories and I hope you enjoy the reading of them. 

Special thanks to my Followers on Networked Blogs ,and on GOOGLE Friend Connect, for going that extra re-assuring (to me) step.

Life is good and God is Perfect so we should not be too surprised at this wonderful gift and at a loving Wife and marvellous Children and amazing Grandchildren and family all told , to share the gift of Life, and the Hope "that is in you" as St. Peter puts it - Eternal Life with God.That is, after all, what ITS ALL ABOUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment