Saturday, April 30, 2011

ROLL ON THE FIFTH OF MAY!

Just when I had come to think that Mr. Apple had decamped for South America with all the I Pad2 monies paid, including those paid by my generous brother-in-law Tony Hannon, an Email arrives to assure those concerned that the glorious goodie will arrive on Thursday 5th May via TNT Couriers!! Meanwhile a further check on my little I PAD 2 shrine discloses that my smart cover is not green ( which I now realise I had seen on my son's I PAD 2) but good reliable Clerical Black - great stuff! I shall thus look like the French ideal - un homme serieux! J'attendrai encore!

Will it really be me "flicking"and "pinching"and "spreading" ?- Truly there had to be a better way, and this is supposed to be it! Don't worry mein kleine Notebuch I shall always be true to you - think of das I PAD 2 as a co-  worker!

No comments:

Post a Comment