Saturday, April 23, 2011

I WAIT WITH THIRSTING EAR, FOR THE SOUND OF THE TNT COURIER

THE APPLE iPAD 2 and my Green smart cover on the left.
My 71st Birthday still lives on in patient endurance! Did I tell you that my astoundingly generous Brother - in Law Tony Hannon has given me an IPad2 as a gift along with a green smart cover and many other goodies to accompany it. But Mr APPLE who has TNT Couriered all the rest is not yet able to deliver the i PAD2 itself . J 'attends ! with the electronic equivalent of lust , for its arrival.
The spectacular coincidence of Easter Monday and ANZAC DAY this year has given Australians a 5 Day long,long weekend (Good Friday through to Tuesday which has for Statutory purposes become Easter Monday - only in Australia!).In the meantime the TNT Couriers are all gathering cobwebs!

 This has thrown the spotlight on the fact that in Pagan Countries and the United States (strange bedfellows) Good Friday is not a holiday.America ! Wake up - look at the company you are keeping in this matter.

Játtendrai...........learning patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment