Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GIVING IT ALL SOME STRUCTURE - THE MAN FORMS A PLAN





This morning, I was considering posting on a particular subject when I realised that one needed to know a fair amount about what went before to appreciate what was evolving. One thought led to another, and after just on two months of this Blog and 36 posts, I decided it is time to adopt some structure. I have always regarded "elegant simplicity"as an ideal - one which I rarely achieve personally. In this case, I believe it would best be achieved by following a simple chronological path. However to help avoid downright tedium - for me and the reader - this will be embellished with other pieces on interests, opinion and whatever at regular intervals.

An outline might look something like this :
Pre-School  : the family on Second Avenue
Primary School : St. Peter Chanel's Convent School
Lower Secondary: Marist Brothers Lidcombe
Upper Secondary : Marist Brothers Darlinghurst
St.Columba's Seminary Springwood
Commonwealth Public Service
Solicitor for Railways- the Right Introduction
Commonwealth Bank- the Accidental Banker
United Dominions Corporation - High Fliers Crashing
Banque Nationale de Paris - Vive la Difference
Archdiocese of Brisbane - Garden of Robust Weeds
Ignatius Years - Total Effort,Achievement and Financial Failure
Surviving - the Vans
"FOUNDATION"
The Blogs
The Last Redoubt
A Prayer

That ought to "keep me out of trouble" for a while - unless I get too frank!


What do you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment