Saturday, September 3, 2016

FATHERS DAY ii BEING A FATHER

I Have been a Father for 45 years and everyone involved seems very happy
in the Bicentennial Year of 1976..



And I owe it all to my darling Wife -Robyn:
Robyn Barbara Dixon


Being a Father is pretty rewarding stuff when you are surrounded by these four wonderful people :

My beautiful and handsome  Family
Ahem ! This was a "few" years back but I love it.
An early stage in the Grandparenting game:
In the foreground my Grandson Stephen Dixon now a handsome 13 yrs old
on the right(in my left arm) my Grandaughter Emily Whiting now a beautiful 11yrs old
and on the left in my right arm , my Granddaughter Josephine Dixon ,now a beautiful 11yrs old
Here I am nursing baby Daniel Whiting whose right hand seems to be indicating "Stop Grandad!"
H e is now a handsome 7 yrs old. And has brought my Grandparenting account to a halt.

There are also to be taken into account :

My Granddaughter the beautiful Gabrielle Dixon aged 10 years as of TO_DAY! Happy Birthday Gabrielle!
My handsome Grand Son Chris Whiting who is  9yrs old.

AND my beautiful Granddaughter Anastasia  Dixon who is 7 yrs old!



All of this because of Fatherhood! Happy Fathers Day to my Son Matt Dixon and to Son -in -Law Paul Whiting

No comments:

Post a Comment