Tuesday, December 30, 2014

AFRICA - THE GETTING OF KNOWLEDGE

AFRICA - IMMENSE AND DIVERSE

AFRICA - the challenge that confronts me for 2015.

As you might have read, I intend to start with Egypt , then move backwards and forwards across the Continent, country by country, learning what I can about each one, and how it relates to the whole, its present but also its past, its peoples and their religions, commerce and prospects.

I will use this map as a point of reference as we examine each country so that we have  consistency in the impression we develop.

It is an exciting, but I must say daunting project .....I hope I am not biting off more than I can chew!!

It will be a good test of my ability to use the Internet for research purposes in the most effective manner, and, as time goes by, should hone those skills quite a bit. So, I won't cheat by starting a day early....but tomorrow New Year's Day it begins -Africa starts in Egypt!


Ready for the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment