Friday, February 3, 2012

*42 YEARS, THREE CHILDREN AND 7 GRANDCHILDREN LATER......




                                      THE BEST WEDDING I EVER ATTENDED

THE BEAUTIFUL,TALENTED and BELOVED
ROBYN BARBARA DIXON

On this day, 3rd February,1970 - 42 years ago - I married my dear wife Robyn. It was the best wedding I ever attended , in the great Mary Immaculate Church at Waverley N.S.W. It was a joyful Nuptial Mass, and   it was a delight to have all of our family and friends gathered with us.

I had never wanted to marry anyone else and I thank God for giving me such a wonderful,talented( See:http://hotfudge8.blogspot.com.au/) and loving wife and three  talented, beautiful and handsome children and seven truly remarkable , beautiful and handsome grandchildren. Our family has been blessed with the gift of Love and that is straight from God.

Now to celebrate as best we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment